High Winds – Class Cancelled


I was really expecting to fly today January 15, 2012 especially since I enjoyed my trip to Fleming. I also wanted to try out my borrowed headsets further and make a final decision to purchase them or not before returning them on Saturday (01/21/2012). This was not to be as my instructor text messaged me at 7.00 am (my flight lesson was at 8.00 am) with the weather information stating that high winds were expected, and asked if I still wanted to fly. I declined for two reasons. Firstly, as I mentioned on previous occasions for me (a student pilot) it’s difficult to manage the plane in high winds. Secondly, I’m studying for my final FAA knowledge exam and wanted the time to study. I received a text from Tim confirming cancellation of the class and that he would see me for the next class.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s